Rawlings meets Asantehene, urges factual reportage of election petition : Accra, May 17, GNA - Former President Jerry John Rawlings on Friday urged the media
UK Chamber of Commerce trade delegation in Ghana to explore opportunities: Accra, May 17, GNA – A trade delegation, from the London Chamber of Commerce and
Security Chiefs to strengthen surveillance in Kumasi - Ayariga : Accra, May 17, GNA - Mr Mahama Ayariga, Minister for Information and Media Relations, on
GAF reschedules date for recruitment selection process : Accra, May 17, GNA - The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) said on Friday that it
Yellow fever vaccination booster not needed – WHO: Accra, May 17, GNA – The World Health Organisation (WHO) says the 10 years yellow
SADA, NADMO organise disaster risk reduction forum: Bolgatanga, May 17, GNA – A regional forum on the implementation of the Savanna Accelerated
Minister declares 24 hour surveillance in galamsey areas: Asikam (E/R), May 17, GNA - Ms Helen Adjoa Ntoso, the Eastern Regional Minister, has
US commits $200 million towards northern development projects: Botanga (NR), May 16, GNA – The United States has planned a comprehensive development agenda
MTN invests US$105 million in network infrastructure : Domeabra (Ash), May 17, GNA - Mobile Telecommunication Network (MTN) is investing US$105 million this
- 1. AG intervenes in contempt case against Governor
- ... Accra High Court to pay a US$28,595,600 judgment debt. The High Court was expected to give its ruling on the contempt case but the Attorney General (AG) quickly intervened in the matter ...
- Created on 21 March 2013
- 2. Commission of Enquiry into Judgement debts invite persons
- Accra , March 19, GNA -The Commission of Enquiry into Payments from Public Funds arising from Judgment Debts and related processes (C.I79) invites Nana Kwaku Duah Appianim 111 and two others to ...
- Created on 20 March 2013
- 3. Judgment Debt Commission commences public hearings
- Accra, Nov 28, GNA - The Commission of Inquiry to investigate issues of judgment debts commenced public hearings on Wednesday indicating its readiness to issue arrest warrants for witnesses who ...
- Created on 29 November 2012
- 4. Birim North NPP to unite to retain seat
- ... The Assin North MP said the Free Senior High School (SHS) policy was feasible as the NPP government, if elected, would use the huge Judgment Debts to finance that policy. ...
- Created on 18 October 2012
- 5. Court to decide fate of Argentine ship on Oct 11
- ... Last week, the court had ordered that the vessel, ARA Libertad should remain at Ghana’s port until the hearing of a writ, which seeks to enforce in Ghana judgments against Argentina issued by the United ...
- Created on 10 October 2012
- 6. Let’s be more scrupulous in public financial transactions
- ... on the payment of judgment debts, which came up at the PAC’s sittings should leave no one in doubt that all was not well with the transaction processes and procedures. ...
- Created on 05 October 2012
- 7. Ace Ankomah expresses support for the Judgement Debt Commission
- ... at the 6th Moderatorial Business Luncheon of the Presbyterian Church of Ghana, on the judgment debt saga, Mr Ankomah noted that the establishment of the commission would work towards ensuring ...
- Created on 01 October 2012
- 8. Fiapre Circuit Court orders PNC to pay GHc2,335.44
- ... interest on meals provided for 500 delegates during its National Delegates Congress held in Sunyani, last February 5. This is made up of judgment debt of GHC1,778.00, interest ...
- Created on 18 September 2012
- 9. Ashanti churches want implementation of White Paper suspended
- ... The Council said controversial judgment debts paid by the state must be a wake-up to the nation to sit up. The saga has exposed the country as “very vulnerable ...
- Created on 18 September 2012
- 10. Security personnel should wear tags on voting day - NPP
- ... He said the payment of doubtful judgment debts combined with massive corruption and mismanagement had plunged the nation into deep economic mess that would need a visionary and transformational leader ...
- Created on 17 September 2012
- 11. Lee Ocran’s words on free education lack credibility - Nana Akufo-Addo
- ... claim that Ghana does not have the financial resource to implement the free education policy noting that “the about GH¢ 830 million used to settle judgment debts could be used for that purpose. Nana ...
- Created on 14 September 2012
- 12. NPP Parliamentary Candidate for Awutu Senya East launches Campaign
- ... judgement debt to financiers of the NDC”. “In 2010 and 2011, GHC893 million was used to pay judgment debts, which could have catered for about 250, 000 students.” ...
- Created on 03 September 2012
- 13. Let's conduct a clean campaign devoid vilifications - Asamoah-Boateng
- ... Mr John Dramani Mahama should be able to tell Ghanaian the true picture of the nation. He said NDC has used state resources that could be used to improve livelihood of Ghanaians to pay judgment ...
- Created on 27 August 2012
- 14. NPP spells-out educational blue print
- ... context; the NDC admits to paying out some GH¢640 million, equivalent to 1.4 per cent of Ghana's 2010 GDP, as judgment debts; Are we telling parents and their children that a Ghana that can afford to spend ...
- Created on 22 August 2012
- 15. Demonstrate sincere commitment towards peace polls
- ... judgment debt payments, massive corruption and excessive borrowing, he said, were crippling the economy and should not be allowed to continue. He appealed to the ...
- Created on 21 August 2012
- 16. Court discharges Osafo Maafo
- (Static Publications)
- ... This was after he was crossed-examined by the lawyers of Alfred Agbesi Woyome, the businessman involved in the GH¢51.2 million judgment debt. Mr Osafo Maafo, who is a prosecution witness ...
- Created on 31 July 2012
- 17. Ghanaian Courts must handle issues on natural resources, others -Prof Fiadjoe
- ... particularly, natural resources. He said the move could save the country payment of judgment debts to companies and individuals. Prof Fiadjoe said international settlements could be sought after the ...
- Created on 24 July 2012
- 18. Government committed to developmental projects-Minister
- ... on tagging the NDC as paying judgment debt as “hypocritical”. Mr Elvis Afriyie Ankrah, Deputy Minister of MLGRD said the NPP had come to terms with the possibility ...
- Created on 23 July 2012
- 19. PPP will avoid judgment debts to spend state's money to expand economy – Asamoah
- Wa, July 22, GNA – Mr. Kofi Asamoah, General Secretary of the Progressive People’s Party (PPP), has stated a government under his party would do everything possible to avoid judgment debts in ...
- Created on 23 July 2012
- 20. Akufo-Addo must apologize to Ghanaians – NDC Activists
- ... the New Patriotic Party to apologize to Ghanaians for having double stance on the judgment debt issues. He said: “Even though Akufo-Addo has said that under ...
- Created on 19 July 2012
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.