Rawlings meets Asantehene, urges factual reportage of election petition : Accra, May 17, GNA - Former President Jerry John Rawlings on Friday urged the media
UK Chamber of Commerce trade delegation in Ghana to explore opportunities: Accra, May 17, GNA – A trade delegation, from the London Chamber of Commerce and
Security Chiefs to strengthen surveillance in Kumasi - Ayariga : Accra, May 17, GNA - Mr Mahama Ayariga, Minister for Information and Media Relations, on
GAF reschedules date for recruitment selection process : Accra, May 17, GNA - The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) said on Friday that it
Yellow fever vaccination booster not needed – WHO: Accra, May 17, GNA – The World Health Organisation (WHO) says the 10 years yellow
SADA, NADMO organise disaster risk reduction forum: Bolgatanga, May 17, GNA – A regional forum on the implementation of the Savanna Accelerated
Minister declares 24 hour surveillance in galamsey areas: Asikam (E/R), May 17, GNA - Ms Helen Adjoa Ntoso, the Eastern Regional Minister, has
US commits $200 million towards northern development projects: Botanga (NR), May 16, GNA – The United States has planned a comprehensive development agenda
MTN invests US$105 million in network infrastructure : Domeabra (Ash), May 17, GNA - Mobile Telecommunication Network (MTN) is investing US$105 million this
- 1. The content of NPP Press Conference had no basis - Ms Tetteh
- ... one who gave STX the 264 million United States dollars, terminated the contracts between the Government of Ghana and CP, Rockshell and Alfred Woyome, all No.” The statement said ...
- Created on 27 September 2012
- 2. PAC adjourns Woyome hearing on concerns of bias and subjudice
- ... and politician Alfred Agbesi Woyome, in the matter of the controversial 51 million Ghana cedis judgement debt payment. Woyome’s legal team, headed by Osarfo ...
- Created on 13 September 2012
- 3. Mr Amissah-Arthur denied being a homosexual
- ... On the issue of money paid to Woyome, Mr Amissah-Arthur said he never had any instructions from the Presidency not to pay saying if there is money in ...
- Created on 07 August 2012
- 4. Court discharges Osafo Maafo
- (Static Publications)
- ... This was after he was crossed-examined by the lawyers of Alfred Agbesi Woyome, the businessman involved in the GH¢51.2 million judgment debt. Mr Osafo Maafo, who is a prosecution witness ...
- Created on 31 July 2012
- 5. NEC to meet to discuss NDC's fortunes for December election
- ... personalities spotted at the party Headquarters included Mr Allotey Jacobs, Central Regional Director of Communications for the NDC, businessman Alfred Agbesi Woyome, and ace-musicians Jewel Ackah and ...
- Created on 25 July 2012
- 6. GJA condemns police attack on journalist
- ... Guide, who was invited to disclose how he “intercepted” the statements made by Mr. Agbesi Woyome to the Police concerning his judgment debts payment.” The statement ...
- Created on 16 July 2012
- 7. AG served with writ from Supreme Court
- Accra, July 10 GNA-The Attorney General on Tuesday prayed the Commercial Court hearing the suit against Alfred Agbesi Woyome, a businessman involved in the GH¢51.2 million judgment payment, ...
- Created on 11 July 2012
- 8. FGJ calls for Commission of Inquiry into judgement debts
- ... Sugar Factory (GHȼ2,525,600). Dr. Seth Twum, Nana Owusu Akyia Prempeh II, Kojo Boakye Kutin, Kojo Hodare-Okae and Alfred Agbesi Woyome were among the individual beneficiaries. ...
- Created on 10 July 2012
- 9. NPP will address disparity in access to education - Nana Akufo-Addo
- ... Minister and his deputy have different stances on the payment of judgment debt in the Woyome saga, was an “aberration” in President Mills' administration. He emphasized the need to ...
- Created on 06 July 2012
- 10. Witnesses not available to testify in Woyome's case – Prosecution
- Accra, July 3, GNA - The prosecution in the case against Alfred Agbesi Woyome, the businessman involved in the GH¢51.2 million judgment payment on Tuesday prayed the Financial Court hearing the ...
- Created on 03 July 2012
- 11. GH¢52m Judgment Debt: Martin Amidu drags A-G, Woyome et al to court
- Apparently disgruntled by the lethargic performance of the prosecution in the Woyome judgement debt case pending in court, former Attorney General and Minister for Justice, Mr. Martin Amidu has ...
- Created on 28 June 2012
- 12. AG fails to initiate proceedings on the suit against Woyome
- Accra, June 26, GNA - For the second time, the State on Tuesday failed to initiate proceedings on the suit brought against Alfred Agbesi Woyome, a businessman involved in the GH¢51.2 million judgment ...
- Created on 27 June 2012
- 13. Day 2 Of The Woyome Trial ( Read The True Court Proceedings)
- The Republic vrs Alfred Agbesi Woyomei Accused Person: Present Legal Representation: Cynthia Lamptey with Mrs. Marina Opare for the republic. Osafo Buabeng with Musah Ahmed and Chris Koka led ...
- Created on 23 June 2012
- 14. Attorney General fails to begin hearing on Woyome's suit
- Accra, June 19, GNA - The State on Tuesday failed to begin hearing in the suit brought by Alfred Agbesi Woyome, a businessman involved in the GH¢51.2 million judgment payment at the Commercial ...
- Created on 20 June 2012
- 15. Lawyers of Woyome file defence to Attorney General’s claim
- Accra, June 18, GNA - Lawyers of Alfred Woyome, a businessman in the GH¢51.2 million judgment payment on Monday filed an amended statement of defence and counter claim to the Attorney General’s ...
- Created on 19 June 2012
- 16. Court to review GHC2,000 cost against the State
- ... against it. The said amount was in line with Alfred Agbesi Woyome judgement debt trial. The decision by the court to hear the matter follows an earlier ruling by the ...
- Created on 13 June 2012
- 17. Woyome was paid as a result of default judgment – Witness
- Accra, June 12, GNA - Mrs Mangowa Ghanney, an Adviser to the Minister of Finance and Economic Planning on Tuesday told the Financial Court, hearing the case of Alfred Agbesi Woyome, a businessman ...
- Created on 13 June 2012
- 18. State preferred new charges against Woyome
- Accra, June 5, GNA – The State on Tuesday preferred two new charges against Mr Alfred Agbesi Woyome, a businessman, for his involvement in the GH¢51.2 million judgment debt payment. ...
- Created on 05 June 2012
- 19. AFAG objects to government's delay in prosecuting Woyome
- ... of Alfred Agbesi Woyome, a businessman, over the alleged fraud of GHC51.2 million case against the State. In a statement issued in Accra, AFAG said "Today, June 4, AFAG ...
- Created on 04 June 2012
- 20. State ready to start Woyome case on June 5th – Prosecution
- Accra, June 4, GNA –The State on Monday said it is ready to start the trial of Mr Alfred Agbesi Woyome and three others for their respective roles in the controversial GH¢51.2 million judgment ...
- Created on 04 June 2012
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.