Rawlings meets Asantehene, urges factual reportage of election petition : Accra, May 17, GNA - Former President Jerry John Rawlings on Friday urged the media
UK Chamber of Commerce trade delegation in Ghana to explore opportunities: Accra, May 17, GNA – A trade delegation, from the London Chamber of Commerce and
Security Chiefs to strengthen surveillance in Kumasi - Ayariga : Accra, May 17, GNA - Mr Mahama Ayariga, Minister for Information and Media Relations, on
GAF reschedules date for recruitment selection process : Accra, May 17, GNA - The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) said on Friday that it
Yellow fever vaccination booster not needed – WHO: Accra, May 17, GNA – The World Health Organisation (WHO) says the 10 years yellow
SADA, NADMO organise disaster risk reduction forum: Bolgatanga, May 17, GNA – A regional forum on the implementation of the Savanna Accelerated
Minister declares 24 hour surveillance in galamsey areas: Asikam (E/R), May 17, GNA - Ms Helen Adjoa Ntoso, the Eastern Regional Minister, has
US commits $200 million towards northern development projects: Botanga (NR), May 16, GNA – The United States has planned a comprehensive development agenda
MTN invests US$105 million in network infrastructure : Domeabra (Ash), May 17, GNA - Mobile Telecommunication Network (MTN) is investing US$105 million this
- 1. Five women from the Central Region will be in next parliament
- ... and Awutu Senya West, Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa, Gomoa Central and Agona East. Out of the five constituencies the New Patriotic Party (NPP) had only one with the remaining representing the National Democratic ...
- Created on 13 December 2012
- 2. Government’s blue print for elimination of schools under trees part one
- ... (AEEDA) Enyan Denkyira D/A JHS A&B 6-Unit Classroom Block 153 Ajumako/Enyan/Essiam District Etsii Bewora Islamic Primary 6-Unit Classroom Block 154 Asikuma/Odoben/Brakwa Asrekwaa ...
- Created on 07 November 2012
- 3. Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa District to get distant education centre
- ... soon be established in Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa District. He said the Centre would reduce the travelling distance of students from the area who use the facility. ...
- Created on 18 October 2012
- 4. “Spare tyre, caretaker President will become the cornerstone"- President Mahama
- ... cornerstone.” President Mahama said this when he addressed separate rallies at Juapong, Asikuma and Peki as part of his three-day campaign tour of the Volta Region. ...
- Created on 04 October 2012
- 5. NDC will not take the Volta Region for granted - President Mahama
- ... a similar rally at Atimpoko would also make whistle stops at Frankadua, Asikuma, Peki,Kpevi, and Dzolukota, before he arrives in Ho. President Mahama is also expected to launch the NDC manifesto on Thursday, ...
- Created on 04 October 2012
- 6. President Mahama to kick-start campaign in VR on Friday in Ho
- ... in health, agriculture, education and the energy sectors,” Mr Amegashie-Viglo said. President Mahama is billed to address rallies at Juapong, Asikuma, Peki, Kpeve, Dzolokpuita on Wednesday ...
- Created on 03 October 2012
- 7. Akufo Addo can source funds from savings -Appia-Ofori
- Accra, Sept. 28, GNA – Mr Paul Collins Appiah-Ofori, New Patriotic Party Member (NPP) for Asikuma/Odoben/Brakwa, on Friday said the 2011 pay roll fraud together with pay roll expenditures cost ...
- Created on 29 September 2012
- 8. Court bonds ten persons for causing damage
- Breman Asikuma (C/R), Sept. 20, GNA – Ten people who caused damage to property valued at GH₵358.00 belonging to Pastor Samuel Mireku Agyiri, General Overseer of the Assemblies of God Church, have ...
- Created on 21 September 2012
- 9. Government to construct alternative route to Asikuma junction
- (Business & Economics)
- Asutuare (ER), Sept. 12, GNA - The Government is to construct a 65.8 kilometer alternative route stretching from Asutuare junction through Asutuare Township to Asikuma junction which forms ...
- Created on 13 September 2012
- 10. Voters Register opens in all centres in Central Region except...
- Cape Coast, Sept 1, GNA – Exhibition of the Biometric Voters’ Register opened on Saturday in all the 1,948 polling centres in the Central Region except Asikuma community in the Upper Denkyira ...
- Created on 02 September 2012
- 11. Agona Swedru Church of Pentecost Professional Ladies Club inaugurated
- ... The districts include Ankamu, apam, Breman Asikuma, afransi, Winneba, Abasarba, Nkum, Bobikumma, Odoben, Kwenyako, ajumako and Agona Swedru. Mrs Kwaffo urged the Chapter members ...
- Created on 07 July 2012
- 12. Two jailed 42 Months for stealing plantain
- Breman Asikuma (C/R), June 20, GNA - The Breman Asikuma District Magistrate’s Court has sentenced two persons from Breman Fosuansa to a total of 42 months for stealing two bunches of plantain ...
- Created on 20 June 2012
- 13. Women in Parliament: Are they better problem solvers and capable of fighting corruption?
- ... to be able to remain heads of the house. Mr Paul Collins Appiah Ofori, New Patriotic Party (NPP) member for Asikuma/Odoben/Brakwa, and an anti- corruption activist admitted he ...
- Created on 28 May 2012
- 14. Farmers Business School ends in Central Region
- (Business & Economics)
- ... Mr Solomon K. Adjei, a Resource Person, told the Ghana News Agency that the programme started as a pilot project in the Breman Asikuma Zone of the Ghana Cocoa Board in March 2011 and that 14 batches of ...
- Created on 31 May 2012
- 15. Central Region records high challenge cases in recent Biometric Registration
- ... 14, with Agona East recording 11 cases. The Abura -Asebu-Kwamankese and Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa recorded nine cases each whiles Awutu -Senya had four with Agona West ...
- Created on 22 May 2012
- 16. Man commits suicide after inflicting cutlass wounds on wife
- ... Madam Amba Kuwaah was rushed to Breman-Asikuma Catholic Hospital and later referred to Cape Coast Central Hospital where she is responding to treatment. The District Police Commander, ...
- Created on 14 May 2012
- 17. Asikuma Police nab female teacher for examination malpractices
- Breman Asikuma (C/R), April 18, GNA - The Breman Asikuma police on Monday arrested Mrs Veronica Mensah, a teacher, for giving answers to a candidate writing the Basic Education Certificate Examination ...
- Created on 18 April 2012
- 18. Four taxi drivers awarded for selfless services to women in labour
- April 12, GNA -The Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa District Health Directorate on Wednesday awarded four drivers in the District for conveying women in labour to the hospitals and receiving their payments ...
- Created on 12 April 2012
- 19. Farmer gets seven years for defilement
- Agona Swedru, April 6, GNA – A circuit court at Agona Swedru has jailed Kojo Afenyi, a 19-year-old farmer at Breman Fosuansah in the Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa District, seven years ...
- Created on 06 April 2012
- 20. National HIV prevalence declining
- (Health & Lifestyle)
- ... prevalence ranged from zero per cent in Dangbe East, Bawku, Bolgatanga and Navrongo to 12 per cent in Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa District with the median prevalence dropping further by 48.5 per cent from 2010’s ...
- Created on 30 March 2012
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.