- 1. Volta Regional Health Director cries for more medical doctors
- (Health & Lifestyle)
- Ho, Jan. 19, GNA- Dr Joseph Nuertey, Volta Regional Director of Health on Friday asked Chiefs in the Region to assist in getting medical doctors who hail from the area to come home to work. ...
- Created on 21 January 2013
- 2. Ho Clergy expresses shock at Kamel’s death
- Ho,Dec. 26, GNA-The clergy in Ho, Volta Regional capital, has expressed utter dismay and shock at the demise of Mr Henry Ford Kamel, Volta Regional Minister. The late ...
- Created on 26 December 2012
- 3. NDC will not make untenable promises-President Mahama
- ... last lap of the campaign tour of the entire region which begun last year in Juapong, Ho, Kpetoe, Aflao, Keta among other towns of the region. President Mahama said ...
- Created on 11 October 2012
- 4. Mankrado and others in police grips for stripping woman naked
- Ho, Oct. 9, GNA-Pius Clemefi, Mankrado of Likpe-Abrani in Hohoe Municipality and nine others, are in the grips of the police for stripping a 34 year-old woman and parading her through the farming ...
- Created on 10 October 2012
- 5. Volta Region has huge midwives deficit - Regional Health Director
- (Health & Lifestyle)
- Ho, Sept. 13, GNA - There is a huge deficit in midwives, registered general nursing and physician assistants in the Volta Region, Dr. Joseph Teye Nuertey, Regional Director of Health Services ...
- Created on 14 September 2012
- 6. Police will “deal with machomen at polling stations”-DCOP Bedie
- Ho, July 13, GNA - The police will deal with “machomen” who claim to be providing protection to politicians at polling stations in the December polls. This is because ...
- Created on 13 July 2012
- 7. Trouble at Hohoe as Moslems torch paramount chief's palace
- Ho, June 11, GNA – Socio-economic activities at Hohoe in the Volta Region has virtually come to a standstill with people staying indoors as rampaging Moslem youth burn houses, including the house ...
- Created on 11 June 2012
- 8. Univerity for Allied Health Science to take off in September 2012
- ... Mr Ocran said this when answering questions on the floor of Parliament. He said the University will start operations from the Regional Hospital in Ho, where incubator facilities ...
- Created on 18 May 2012
- 9. University for Health and Allied Sciences takes off in September
- Ho, April 23, GNA - The proposed University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) for the Volta Region is certain to takeoff in September this year, Professor Fred Binka, its first Vice Chancellor ...
- Created on 24 April 2012
- 10. National Peace Council to meet factions in Hohoe
- Ho, July 4, GNA - The National Peace Council is to meet factions of the Hohoe disturbances, Professor Emmanuel Asante, Chairman of the Council hinted in Ho on Wednesday. ...
- Created on 05 July 2012
- 11. Volta Regional Minister dedicates peace award to Voltarians
- Ho, June 23, GNA - Mr Henry Ford Kamel, Volta Regional Minister, has dedicated a peace award presented to him by the International Clergy Association (ICA) to the people of the region. ...
- Created on 23 June 2012
- 12. ICA awards Volta Regional Minister for managing Hohoe crisis responsibly
- Ho, June 20, GNA-International Clergy Association, Ghana (ICA) on Wednesday presented an award to Mr Henry Ford Kamel, Volta Regional Minister for his mature handling of the crisis in Hohoe. ...
- Created on 21 June 2012
- 13. Ho Municipal Assembly prays for peace in Hohoe
- Ho, June 14, GNA-Assembly members of Ho Municipal Assembly on Thursday held a prayer session asking God for peace to prevail in Hohoe. The members sang spiritual ...
- Created on 15 June 2012
- 14. Volta Region registers over one million voters
- Ho, May 16, GNA-A total of 1,147,128, rpt 1,147,128 registered in the Volta Region during the recent four-phase 40-day Biometric Voter Registration Exercise across the country. ...
- Created on 16 May 2012
- 15. Rural dwellers uninformed about biometric voter registration-NCCE
- Ho, March, 22, GNA - Many rural dwellers seems unaware of the impending biometric registration exercise, which begins on Saturday March 24 and lasts for 40 days. The situation ...
- Created on 23 March 2012
- 16. Likpe NDC group wants disqualification of Gbevlo Lartey overturned
- ... He said the group’s protestation should represent a strong warning to those “faceless enemies of Likpe,” who, by their manipulations, were putting the “interest of Hohoe-North Constituency at risk”. ...
- Created on 19 January 2012
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.