- New duty free shop for Aflao
- Ghanaians urged to invest in West African Shipping...
- Workshop on the 2014 budget held
- 3,000 jobs will be created at Takoradi Port - Pres...
- Bank gives in support of farmers
- Ministry of Trade suspends operation of Textile Ta...
- Organization to promote irrigation farming at Uppe...
- Ambassador bemoans less trade among ECOWAS States
- New Research Reveals Greater Demand for Private Je...
- Certification of banks for Hybrid POS underway
- Ghana needs international trade commission – Aky...
- Ministry of Fisheries and Aqua-Culture supports Ef...
- MasterCard appoints Ezediashi Ofili as Vice-Presid...
- Cabinet approves Petroleum Agreement
- Ghana to produce fertilizer soon-President Mahama
Category: Business & Economics Created on Saturday, 21 January 2012 16:06 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 374
Takoradi, Jan. 21, GNA – Mr Kwame Gyan, Corporate Communications and External Affairs Manager of Airtel Ghana, has said the company has accumulated 40,000 subscribers since it began its operation in the country.
He said in order to keep up with the growing needs of its subscribers, Airtel has drawn up innovative programmes to suit their demands.
Mr Gyan said this during the Airtel Friendzy Promotion where awards were presented to 32 people for partaking in the promotion.
Mr Donald Gwira, Head of the Corporate Communications/External Affairs, said the promotion has changed with Airtel subscribers using more services and airtime to from 3,500 points to 33,000 points for winners in the fourth week.
Mr Kingsley Bennet, Senior Marketing Manager explained that interested people were made to form groups using code names while individuals were also encouraged to enter the promotions.
Mr Emmanuel Amoah, a Polytechnic student who won GH¢2, 500 said he would use part of the money to pay his fees and the rest buy books.
In all GHȼ32, 500 worth of prizes were at stake.
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.