- Multi-nationals must be checked to increase revenu...
- Minority accuses government of drawing money illeg...
- COCOBOD announces closure of main crop season
- Government to fight smuggling, counterfeiting and ...
- Small scale miners should pay appreciable taxes-Dr...
- Trade war between Ghana and Ivory Coast
- Ghana reaches last stage of MCC compact
- Ghana scores 63 per cent on Resource Governance In...
- WTC hold discussions on energy, environment and in...
- Australia gives impetus to farming activities
- Newmont to lay off 600 Ghanaians
- BGI to built Shopping Mall at Mallam
- Seminar on EPA organised for Parliamentarians
- Large quantities of foodstuffs stuck in Asunafo No...
- Vodafone wins seven awards
Category: Business & Economics Created on Saturday, 21 January 2012 16:06 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 402
Takoradi, Jan. 21, GNA – Mr Kwame Gyan, Corporate Communications and External Affairs Manager of Airtel Ghana, has said the company has accumulated 40,000 subscribers since it began its operation in the country.
He said in order to keep up with the growing needs of its subscribers, Airtel has drawn up innovative programmes to suit their demands.
Mr Gyan said this during the Airtel Friendzy Promotion where awards were presented to 32 people for partaking in the promotion.
Mr Donald Gwira, Head of the Corporate Communications/External Affairs, said the promotion has changed with Airtel subscribers using more services and airtime to from 3,500 points to 33,000 points for winners in the fourth week.
Mr Kingsley Bennet, Senior Marketing Manager explained that interested people were made to form groups using code names while individuals were also encouraged to enter the promotions.
Mr Emmanuel Amoah, a Polytechnic student who won GH¢2, 500 said he would use part of the money to pay his fees and the rest buy books.
In all GHȼ32, 500 worth of prizes were at stake.
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 30th May.