Category: Crime Created on Thursday, 19 April 2012 09:19 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 377
Poase Cement (V/R), April 19, GNA - A distrust man, John Amenyo, 23, last Saturday shot and killed an aunt-in-law for allegedly betrothing his three-month pregnant wife to another man at Poase Cement in the Kadjebi District of the Volta region.
Amenyo allegedly waylaid Victoria Yaa Avlime Dah and shot her in the throat,
Mr Kwabena OtuoAcheampong, Hohoe Divisional Crime Officer, told the GNA. He said Amenyo went into hiding but was arrested in Ho and is in custody.
- Court refuses objection over a letter
- Accountant jailed 15 years over theft
- Unemployed jailed 25 years for conspiracy
- Pastor held for Rape to seek bail at High Court
- Court remands unemployed for robbery
- Police Investigator testifies in Kombian's case
- Two cops on trial for narcotics
- Nkoranza police arrest alleged human trafficker
- Pupil Teacher defraud 17 people of Gh¢55,300
- Court remands Prophet Nkansah
- Unemployed man convicted for defiling girl, 13
- Farmer jailed for possessing firearm without autho...
- Blacksmith remanded for manufacturing firearms
- Staff of GCAA in court for defrauding Police Offic...
- Police quiz husband over wife’s murder
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 30th May.