Category: Crime Created on Tuesday, 15 May 2012 08:12 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 276
Tarkwa, May 15,GNA-A Tarkwa circuit court has ordered Solomon Nkrumah, a 26-year-old unemployed to stay 100 meters away from his former girl friend as punishment for causing harm to her.
He pleaded guilty.
The Prosecutor, Inspector Florence Tawiah told the court presided over by Mr. Samuel Obeng Diawuo that the complainant Dorothy Armoh, 26, who is an employee of the Wassa Akropong district magistrate court, lived in the same vicinity with the complainant who was his former boy friend.
According to the prosecutor, for some time now the accused has been threatening to kill her for rejecting his marriage proposal.
She said on March 19, this year, around 10:00 pm, the accused went to the complainant’s room with a pen knife and attacked her.
Inspector Tawiah said she sustained a deep cut on the left hand and some cuts on her body as a result of the attack.
She said the complainant made a formal report to the Police and she was issued with a police medical form to attend hospital for treatment.
- Police arrests hundreds of motor bikes in Tamale
- 150 suspected criminals nabbed in a police swoop
- AG intervenes in contempt case against Governor
- Second Turkey gold suspect in court
- Court orders the arrest of chief, elders over Ghc ...
- Suspected drug dealers arrested in Tema
- Court strikes out motion against Spiritual head of...
- Court jails Nigerian 11 years for dealing in drugs
- House boy and accomplices get 85 years for robbing...
- Three jailed 90 years for robbery
- Court remands teenager for attempted rape
- Two soldiers jailed over Mobilla's death
- Three EC officials arrested over forgery of pink s...
- Court registrar in court for allegedly stealing 46...
- Two EC officials arrested over forgery pink sheets
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.