Category: Crime Created on Sunday, 27 May 2012 10:23 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 338
Aprade (E/R), GNA - The Akim Swedru Police is investigating an accident case involving a BMW Saloon car claimed to belong to National Security and being driven by one Peter Asamoah alias Nana Yaw.
A source at the Akim Swedru Police Command told the Ghana News Agency that the BMW was suspected to an uncustomed vehicle seized in the name of National Security.
He said although Asamoah was using the car as his personal property at the time of the accident the vehicle was being driven by one Frimpong.
Asamoah was asked by the police to produce the document covering the car and was not able to do so and he is on the wanted list.
He however asked someone to run errands for him with another car also suspected to be uncustomed to Aprade in the Eastern Region where the first accident took place and upon a tip off the fellow was arrested with the car.
- Police arrests hundreds of motor bikes in Tamale
- 150 suspected criminals nabbed in a police swoop
- AG intervenes in contempt case against Governor
- Second Turkey gold suspect in court
- Court orders the arrest of chief, elders over Ghc ...
- Suspected drug dealers arrested in Tema
- Court strikes out motion against Spiritual head of...
- Court jails Nigerian 11 years for dealing in drugs
- House boy and accomplices get 85 years for robbing...
- Three jailed 90 years for robbery
- Court remands teenager for attempted rape
- Two soldiers jailed over Mobilla's death
- Three EC officials arrested over forgery of pink s...
- Court registrar in court for allegedly stealing 46...
- Two EC officials arrested over forgery pink sheets
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.