Category: Crime Created on Friday, 13 July 2012 18:31 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 275
Nyinahin (Ash), July 13, GNA – Twenty-five teenagers caught gaming at Nyinahin in the Atwima-Mponua District on Friday have appeared before a Nyinahin Magistrate Court.
The pleas of the suspects aged between 14 and 20 years were not taken and were ordered to be kept in police custody to re-appear on Monday, July 16.
Police Inspector Sampson Cobbina told the court presided over by Mr Sam Nidi that the suspects were arrested in a police swoop at about 2245 hours on Thursday, following a tip off.
He said two television sets and an amount of GH¢39.00 were retrieved from them.
- Police arrests hundreds of motor bikes in Tamale
- 150 suspected criminals nabbed in a police swoop
- AG intervenes in contempt case against Governor
- Second Turkey gold suspect in court
- Court orders the arrest of chief, elders over Ghc ...
- Suspected drug dealers arrested in Tema
- Court strikes out motion against Spiritual head of...
- Court jails Nigerian 11 years for dealing in drugs
- House boy and accomplices get 85 years for robbing...
- Three jailed 90 years for robbery
- Court remands teenager for attempted rape
- Two soldiers jailed over Mobilla's death
- Three EC officials arrested over forgery of pink s...
- Court registrar in court for allegedly stealing 46...
- Two EC officials arrested over forgery pink sheets
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.