Category: Crime Created on Friday, 17 August 2012 11:25 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 239
Sefwi-Nkatieso (W/R), Aug 16, GNA — The Sekondi Police have mounted investigations into the mysterious murder of a three-month child at Sefwi-Nkatieso in the Juabuso District of the Western Region.
The Police said the severed left-arm and right-foot of the deceased were found scattered behind a house at Sefwi-Nkatieso in the early hours of Monday August 13.
The Sekondi Police told the Ghana News Agency (GNA) on Thursday that the chief of Sefwi-Nkatieso, Nana Aforokwa II reported to the Police that, when Victoria Sekye was sweeping behind her father’s house, she found the severed body parts of the deceased.
The Police said after searching the scene of the murder for the remaining body parts of the deceased proved futile and therefore deposited those found earlier at the Juabuso Government Hospital mortuary.
The Police said that it suspected foul play in the murder and continued investigations into the case to unravel the culprit.
So far, no one has been arrested in connection with the murder.
- Police arrests hundreds of motor bikes in Tamale
- 150 suspected criminals nabbed in a police swoop
- AG intervenes in contempt case against Governor
- Second Turkey gold suspect in court
- Court orders the arrest of chief, elders over Ghc ...
- Suspected drug dealers arrested in Tema
- Court strikes out motion against Spiritual head of...
- Court jails Nigerian 11 years for dealing in drugs
- House boy and accomplices get 85 years for robbing...
- Three jailed 90 years for robbery
- Court remands teenager for attempted rape
- Two soldiers jailed over Mobilla's death
- Three EC officials arrested over forgery of pink s...
- Court registrar in court for allegedly stealing 46...
- Two EC officials arrested over forgery pink sheets
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.