- Injury blow for Sudan ahead of Ghana clash
- Kotoko suffers first home defeat
- Satellites beat Benin at African Youth Championshi...
- Minister wills Stars for victory against Sudan
- Ghanaian referees named for DR Congo-Libya qualifi...
- Sudan names controversial Eldin Ali for Ghana tie
- Sudan shelve Ethiopia camp for Ghana tie
- Medeama stay atop, Hearts climb on
- Hearts continue with steady rise
- Ebubiase beat Heart of Lions at Bekwai
- Medeama overpowers Faisal to maintain lead
- CAS dismisses Sudan appeal as Zambia stay top
- Shaky start for New Edubiase in Confederations Cup...
- Nania FC to play Bofoakwa in MTN FA Cup competitio...
- Kotoko demolishes Nguema
Category: Local Sports Created on Monday, 14 May 2012 08:34 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 242
Accra, May 13, GNA - Ghana's Berekum Chelsea defied all odds to pick a place in the league stage of the Confederation of Africa Football (CAF) Champions League when they defeated Coton Sport of Cameroon 2-1 in the second leg of their tie in Cameroon on Sunday.
Chelsea who were held to a pulsating goalless draw game in the first leg in Berekum, scored through Emmanuel Clottey and captain Abdul Basit, whilst Coton Sport pulled back one later in the game.
The Ghanaian side were given little chance of progress in the competition after the first leg but with their success in Cameroon they have chalked a feat were praising.
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
Click here to see more Last Update: 13th Sep.