- NPP Youth in U/E declares support for Akuffo Addo
- IDEG urges political parties to formulate realisti...
- President Mahama receives three new envoys
- Buipewura now member of House of Chiefs
- Chiefs call for removal of DCE
- Nana Addo optimistic of NPP's unity
- Accra NPP declare support for Akuf-Addo
- President Mahama announces development package for...
- Akufo-Addo deserves another chance - Youth Organis...
- President appoints three new Ministers
- Former NDC chairman says institutional corruption ...
- China commends Ghana for her democratic dispensati...
- NDC cadres salute Ghanaians on June 4
- "The scale of blatant corruption is far in excess ...
- June 4th anniversary celebrated in Accra
Category: Politics Created on Wednesday, 04 January 2012 16:56 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 419
Kumasi, Jan. 4, GNA – The Ashanti Regional Youth Wing of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) has expressed total support
and confidence in the Regional Minister, Dr Kwaku Agyemang-Mensah.
This comes amidst the demand by a group calling itself “NDC Ba’ Shakkah National Movement” that the Minister resigns his
position by the middle of the month.
The party’s youth in a statement signed jointly by the Regional Organizer, Anthony Kwaku Boahen, and his two Deputies, Bashiru
Amissah, and Asiedu Keteke, said they were happy with the performance of Dr Agyemang-Mensah.
They profusely denied the existence of any such movement in the Party and said the motives of those behind it were less than
The statement warned that the Party has no place for trouble-makers and would deal decisively with aberrant members
It would invoke the NDC’s Constitution to take disciplinary action against them.
The Party, it said, needed absolute internal peace, so that it could focus on the coming December presidential and
Those who have genuine concerns and grievances should use the appropriate channels to get these addressed, the statement added.
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
See More Last Update: 28th August, 2014.