- Nana Addo optimistic of NPP's unity
- Accra NPP declare support for Akuf-Addo
- President Mahama announces development package for...
- Akufo-Addo deserves another chance - Youth Organis...
- President appoints three new Ministers
- Former NDC chairman says institutional corruption ...
- China commends Ghana for her democratic dispensati...
- NDC cadres salute Ghanaians on June 4
- "The scale of blatant corruption is far in excess ...
- June 4th anniversary celebrated in Accra
- Organization appeals to Nkrumaists Fraternity to u...
- ECOWAS extraordinary session issues communique
- Heads of State arrive for ECOWAS Extraordinary mee...
- President Mahama advocates fight against terrorism
- Group in Nabdam Constituency accuse MP
Category: Politics Created on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 08:16 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 362
Koforidua, April 18, GNA-Mr Ebenezer Okletey Terlabi, Deputy Eastern Regional Minister, has condemned the activities of some unidentified individuals who are using his name to extort monies and other valuables from people with the promise of securing them contracts.
In a personal statement issued in Koforidua on Tuesday and copied to the Ghana News Agency (GNA), The Deputy Regional Minister disassociated himself from those fraudulent practices.
It warned that anyone who deals with those fraudsters does so at his or her own risk.
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
See More Last Update: 28th August, 2014.