- Stop creating unhealthy rivalry among candidates
- IEA calls review of EC's 'strong room' structure
- President Mahama arrives in US for UN Session
- Local Government Ministry engages media on action ...
- Advisory Group must stick to roadmap - Amissah-Art...
- Akufo-Addo resumes campaign
- IDEG calls for adoption of Multi–Party Governanc...
- NPP Youth in U/E declares support for Akuffo Addo
- IDEG urges political parties to formulate realisti...
- President Mahama receives three new envoys
- Buipewura now member of House of Chiefs
- Chiefs call for removal of DCE
- Nana Addo optimistic of NPP's unity
- Accra NPP declare support for Akuf-Addo
- President Mahama announces development package for...
Category: Politics Created on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 08:16 Published Date Written by GNA Hits: 372
Koforidua, April 18, GNA-Mr Ebenezer Okletey Terlabi, Deputy Eastern Regional Minister, has condemned the activities of some unidentified individuals who are using his name to extort monies and other valuables from people with the promise of securing them contracts.
In a personal statement issued in Koforidua on Tuesday and copied to the Ghana News Agency (GNA), The Deputy Regional Minister disassociated himself from those fraudulent practices.
It warned that anyone who deals with those fraudsters does so at his or her own risk.
Inter-Bank Forex Rates
See More Last Update: 28th August, 2014.